Sunday, October 25, 2009

October

Our little Brie is almost 1! We can't believe it! We honestly haven't taken a lot of pictures in a few months. Going back to work has been a challenge. I am trying to learn how to balance things better!! So here is what we've got for October. We do plan on taking lots of Halloween photos.

Look at all of those teeth!!
She has 9!

Fun times on the front lawn playing with the hose.

Ooh! All that yummy hose bacteria! My parents are so negligent...
Too much water! Coughy Coughy!



Now I'm naked because I was all wet. Ooh, rocks...I hope my daddy doesn't let me eat them :)













3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

What a cutie!

The Chuck Smith Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! It ALMOST makes me miss the baby stage.

msprimadonna67 said...

I just can't believe how big she's gotten already! Too adorable: )