Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to Work

I am headed back to work tomorrow. I am excited about it!! Staying home for three weeks sure had its challenges. I am not used to being with Brie 24/7, so half of the time I was tearing out my hair. She is absolutely wonderful, but her energy level is about mine times 1000. I don't know how my mom does it. I feel like I have to pay attention to her non-stop...maybe that's the problem. I know she has to learn how to play by herself too, but then I feel like I'm neglecting her! AHH! Well, I won't have to think about that for another 5 months :). I am excited about the stuff I'm teaching this semester and I have a lot of other responsibilities at school as well, which are just the right amount of challenging. This working mama is ready to hang up her "stay-at-home" gloves. I don't know how you all do it (all of my WONDERFUL stay-at-home moms). You are terrific and I wish I could be more like you.

No comments: